Friday 2 November 2012

Something INK-redible

I am getting so excited for my class next Tuesday. I am in full Christmas mode now. November is not my favorite month and the classes ahead have really given me something to get excited about!
I still have space for Tuesday's class if anyone is still interested! Check out the Upcoming Events tab at the top of the page if you would like to attend any of the events in the next few months.
 
Another thing I am excited about.... INK-redible!
 
 
Hostesses who hold a minimum $575 party during the promotion period will receive a FREE collection of Classic Stampin Pads-they can choose from Brights, Subtles, or Regals-a $64.95 value! Plus, the free ink is in addition to the regular hostess benefits-INK-redible!
 
And that's not all...
 

New demonstrators who join the Stampin' Up! family during the promotion period will received a FREE collection of Classic Stampin Pads-they can choose from Brights, Subtles, or Regals!
 It's INK-redible!
 
Click HERE to join the Stampin' Up family as a demonstrator or to SHOP NOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment