Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween


I love that I have a little one this year to dress up and take out for Halloween. I know he's a baby and won't understand, but I want him to have the memory when he grows up and it's so much fun for my husband and I.

I made this card using the Ghoulish Googlies designer kit. I love the little mummy from the Googly Ghouls Stamp set.

Here is what I did to the inside of my card...
 
This is my little monster! He was dressed up last week with a few of his friends for a photo op. I made this card twice and sent it to his Grandparents  with these two pictures inside. If you take one of the photos out (I used photo corners), it says Happy Halloween!
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful night out and stays safe!
 
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black
Stamps: Googly Ghouls
Ink: Staz On.
Accessories: Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Finishing Touches Edgelits.


Our Little Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment