Thursday 15 November 2012

Happy Birthday Dad

Cardstock: Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla.
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Christmas Deer, Curly Cute.
Ink: Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Pool Party.
Accessories: Brayer, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Dimensionals.

Masculin Cards are always the hardest to make. Today is my Dad's birthday and I wanted to make him something true to his style.

I saw an idea like this from Heidi Weaver @ http://www.heidistampinalong.blogspot.ca  and wanted to try out the technique. I haven't used my brayer in awhile and wanted to dig it out! It took me two tries to get it right, but I'm happy with how it turned out! As you can tell, I didn't want this card to look like a Christmas card, so I didn't ink the antlers on the deer.

Tomorrow is the last day to register for my Tags till Christmas class. We won't be using the Tags till Christmas set, but I promise you'll love each tag we make!

No comments:

Post a Comment