Wednesday 7 November 2012

Thank You


 
Here is a card I created for the girls who attended and placed orders at the class on October 23rd. Does it look familliar? That's because it is the same stamp, colors and flower pieces from the "Submit a Project" Fancy Friends Kit. If you would like to purchase the kit, you can check out my online store HERE.

I also want to Thank all the girls that attended last nights class. Last night, I had my first Christmas Card class and it was amazing. There was Festive music & Christmas treats as well as a door prize draw and a hostess set draw. I had a blast last night & I think all the girls that attended did too! It put me in the mood for Christmas and although I don't want to wish the months away, I can't wait to see what our little guy will be like on his First Christmas!

 I also gave a preview of all the tags we are making at the Christmas tags class! If anyone wants to sign up for the next two classes, check out the dates on my Upcoming Events page. I will updating the page soon with dates for our classes in the New Year!

Stamps: Sassy Salutations, Delicate Doilies.
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White.
Ink: Daffodil Delight.
Accessories: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment