Monday 19 November 2012

O Christmas Tree

Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
DSP: Snow Festival
Stamps: Curly Cute
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Scentsational Season Framlits, Red Glimmer Paper, Dimensionals
 
This is my favorite card from the first Christmas card class I held. It is so simple, but so pretty. The scentsational season bundle was the first thing I purchased from the Holiday Catalogue and I have used it so much already. If you are attending my tags class tomorrow, we will be using every stamp & framelit from this set!
Online Extravaganza starts today! There are so many great deals it is overwhelming! I already have the products I want in mind!

Check out the link on the left hand side of the page to view the list of deals anytime during the next 10 days or view it HERE! Be sure to use the codes on the file to grab these great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment