Thursday 22 November 2012

Run, Run Rudolf


 
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla.
Stamps: Christmas Deer, Greetings of the Season, Snowflake Soiree.
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Real Red.
Accessories:Labels Collection Framelits, Dimensionals.




There are 6 days left for the Online Extravaganza. Some items are running low, so if there is anything you really want, be sure to check out the great deals at Stampin' Up! There is a link to the PDF file on the tab to the left of my page! You can also shop anytime at my online Store.
 
This is also a great time to join as a demonstrator or host your own workshop. The INK-redible promotion is still going on where you can earn 10 free ink pads in your choice of Brights, Subtles or Regals. 
 
The card above is the first Christmas card from the first Christmas class I held. Christmas is my favorite time of year. I can't wait to decorate the house and put the tree up. We put up our Christmas lights a few weeks ago and they look so pretty. We took Aubrey out to look at the lights the night we put them up and the wonder in his face was amazing! I'm excited to start new traditions with our family now that we have a little guy.
 
I have ONE space left for the next Christmas card class on December 4th! I also have posted upcoming dates for my classes in the New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment