Wednesday 28 November 2012

Let it Snow

Stamps: Snowflake Soiree
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso.
Cardstock: Very Vanilla.
Accessories: Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Pearls.
Outside of Ottawa, there is a nice town in Mississippi Mills known as Almonte. When my husband and I first moved here, we liked to go to the town often because it was so pretty and we loved the little shops.

I have known about a store called Tin Barn Market for a few months now that is located in Almonte. It is a beautiful little store made up of Vintage, Salvaged and Handmade objects. I could've spent hours in the store! I bought an old picture frame that is going to look perfect in my craft corner. I can't wait to go back and look again.

While at the store, I noticed some handmade cards. All of them were beautiful and it gave me inspiration. Immediately, I came home and re-created a card I saw there. I changed up a few elements, but it turned out about the same. I didn't catch the name of who made the card so I can't give credit where credit is due, but whoever you are, your cards are beautiful.

The Northern Flurry embossing folder used on the card above is part of the Online Extravaganza.  Today is the last day to take advantage of the deals. Remember that you can order through my online store or place an order through me. Today is also a good day to take anvantage of the INK-redible promotion because you can get 10 Free ink pads with your discounted products!

No comments:

Post a Comment