Friday 30 November 2012

Beautiful Birthday Girl

Stamps: Make A Cake, Made for You.
Cardstock: Blushing Bride (retired), Very Vanilla,
DSP: Beau Chateau (retired).
Ink: Blushing Bride (retired).
Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper, Labels Collection Framelits, Scallop Squares Duo Bigz, Scallop Oval Punch,
Large Oval Punch.
My Sister in law celebrated her birthday last weekend and I wanted to make her a pretty pink card! I had lots of Blushing Bride cardstock left from the 2010-2012 in Colors and decided that was the perfect pink to use! It was great to make a card that wasn't Christmas themed (although I really love Christmas cards).

The scalloped square is embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and then sponged with blushing bride ink. 

I hope she had a wonderful Birthday in Toronto and celebrated the rest of the week in NYC! Can't wait to hear all about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment