Monday 12 November 2012

Christmas time is here

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Whiper White
DSP: Brights Designer Printed Paper
Stamps: Merry & Type
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Two Way Glue Pen, Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Dimensionals

I LOVE CHRISTMAS! It is my favorite time of the year! Last Tuesday, I held my first Christmas card class. It was one of two card classes.

In each card class, we are making 6 cards; 2 each of 3 designs. The card above is one of the cards we made in the first class. I had a lot of fun with the 7 girls that attended. I had Christmas music playing, festive treats, a door prize & a draw for a hostess set.

I also made little gift card holders for each of the girls and had them waiting at their seat when they arrived. The gift card holders had a package of tea and a candycane inside. I used the Festival of Prints designer paper pack from the holiday mini and each persons holder was different.

My next class is on November 20th and we are making 6 tags. Each tag is unique and they are sooo cute! If you would like to join any of my classes, please check out my upcoming events page for dates or you can book your own event with me. Remember, the INK-redible deal is on and you can receive 10 new ink pads from the brights, subtles or regals collection just by joining the Stampin' Up! family or hosting a $575 workshop.

I would also like to remind you that if you would like to purchase anything from Stampin' Up! and you don't live in the Ottawa area, you can check out my online store. Stampin' Up! ships anywhere in Canada and when you shop online, you will receive your order at your door!  Know of anyone crafty and can't think of what to get them from Christmas? You may find something at Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment