Sunday 4 August 2013

Weeeooo- Weeeooo

Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White.
Ink: Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Real Red.
Stamps: You're my Hero
When I bought the stamp set "You're My Hero" I knew I could use it more than once and for many occasions. It was the first stamp set I saw in the catalogue and went "WOW, I need this!"

I made this card for my SIL birthday. She is attending school in North Bay to become a paramedic! I fought really hard to keep this card simple. I wanted to add more layers than it needed and a few accessories, but it turned out great using the one layer.

I stamped off with Smoky slate to create a "Shadow" of the ambulance by stamping off once after stamping the ambulance in the middle. The last ambulance was coloured using the markers.

Maybe it's because my husband is a police officer, or maybe it's just cause he is a little boy, but my son loves the sound from police cars, ambulances and fire trucks. Anytime they are on TV he just stops and then copies the noise they make. He'll point them out to you when we're out or find them on TV.

I have finally updated my blog with the new Holiday Catalogue. I am excited to start using some of the products they have come out with (especially the washi tape)!

No comments:

Post a Comment