Friday 16 August 2013

Say "Cheese"

Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy.
Stamps: Flower Shop, Express Yourself.
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy.
Accessories: Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Brights Candy Dots, Pansy Punch, Dimensionals.  
 
I have been using the flower shop set since I bought it when the New Catalogue launched in June. It has a variety of different flower patterns that you can mix and match & you can also use the punch to easily cut out the flowers. The best part about the set is that you can buy it as a bundle and save 15%. 
 
I have today off as well as yesterday because my husband is working night shifts. I love that I get to spend more time at home with my son and I'm really glad we made the decision for me to only go back part-time until September. I wanted to share a picture we took a few weeks ago that I forgot about until I loaded the above picture. He loves when I take pictures and lately will say cheese. He also likes to look at the pictures once they are taken, so it has been getting harder to take pictures of my cards when he is around.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment