Wednesday 7 August 2013

Zoo Baby

Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White.
DSP: Non SU
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Old Olive.
Stamps: Zoo Babies
Accessories: 2.5 in circle punch, Oval Framelits, Wide Oval Punch, 1 3/4 Circle Punch,
Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals.
A friend of mine had a cute baby boy at the end of July and I was off to make another baby card! Baby cards are a favourite of mine to make!

Another favourite stamp set of mine is this Animal set called "Zoo Babies" and it is the perfect set to create baby cards. Babies/ Toddlers are a big part of my life right now and I was giddy just creating this card!

The DSP that was used for this card is not SU. I really try to stay away from non SU cardstock when creating cards to post on my blog, but this cardstock worked so perfectly.

All the animals in this set are the cutest! I plan on creating more cute cards over the next month with this stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment