Friday 26 July 2013

Backpack, Backpack!

Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Black.
Ink: White Gel Pen.
Accessories: Oval Punch, Bird Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack.
At the end of June, my son and I attended a 2nd Birthday party. If you can't guess, the party theme was Dora. I've made a Dora card in the past, so I wanted this one to be different.

I knew immediately I wanted to create Dora's backpack, but couldn't quite figure out how to do it. I checked out the internet and you wouldn't believe the things people have created for Dora's backpack. I found a similar idea on the demonstrators website that was created by Reggie Arenas.

The face of the backpack was created using punches from Stampin' Up. To close the card, I went to the Dollar store and picked up Adhesive Velcro Tabs to put on the inside. I was giddy just putting this card together!

The birthday party was so much fun. My son loved playing in the bouncy castle with all the other kids.

Making cards is relaxing for me, but finding the time is usually hard. I'm glad to be back at it and I hope to keep posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment