Wednesday 29 August 2012

Mr. & Mrs.

Another GREAT card night last night!

Last night, I had 7 girls attend my card class (2 girls brought a friend). We had a blast! Most everyone that attended last night, live around my block and we decided to make it a girls night. Most of them also have babies and it becomes a night without kids! We all enjoy a glass of wine, but last night I made Sangria and so did one of the girls that attended!

We made 4 cards again and I'm very proud of them! The card I am featuring today took me awhile to think of. I bought the Mr. & Mrs. stamp when the catalogue first went live in May and I hadn't used it until thinking of a wedding card to make for my stamp class. I usually use "Happy I do Day" for a lot of my wedding cards because I think it is a cute sentiment, but I was really trying hard to stay away from it this time.

 
I am going to give a list of all that was used for this card. I will start doing that for all the cards I create and put up on the blog!
 
Cardstock: Temping Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Stamps: Mr. &Mrs. pg 39
Accessories: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels 
 
I will be featuring a card from this class on the blog until our next class on Setember 19th. I will also be showing another Sneak Peek for that class.
 
If you would like to attend, check out the upcoming events page and RSVP before Sept 14th!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment