Friday 3 August 2012

For Sale

Just yesterday I decided I needed to part with some of my retired stamp sets. It was very hard for me to do, but I did it. I sat down and pulled my crafting closet apart and cleaned house!

I did keep a few retired stamp sets for myself only because it was too hard to part with them. They are stamp sets that I have used recently. I may end up parting with them soon, but I think I did well parting with the ones I have in the list below.

Clear Stamp Sets:
Butterfly Prints $15, Coordinating Punch $10 (together $20)
XOXO $5
Growing Green $15
Outlined Occasions (Sale-A-Bration Set) $10
Fresh Vintage (Sale-A-Bration Set) $10, 6 double sided coordinating Paper $5 (together $12.50)
So Happy For You (Sale-A-Bration Set) $10
Afterthoughts (Hostess Set) $10

Wood Sets:
Fifth Avenue Floral $15
Always $20
Organic Outlines $15
Medallion (Background Stamp) $20
Cheers to You $15
Fresh Cuts $10
Whimsical Words $10
Kindered Spirits $10
Spring Solitude $5
Garden Silhouettes $5
Picture This (Hostess Set) $5
Patterened Pines (Hostess Set) $10
Bitty Birthday $2.50
Butterfly Accent $2.50
Little Flowers $2.50
Live, Laugh, Love $2.50

I also have accessories for sale
Pale Plum Classic Stampin' Pad $2
Vintage Flower Adronments $3
Filligree Brads $2
Clear Buttons $2
Corduroy Buttons (Pumpkin Pie & Summer Sun) $2 each or both for $3.





No comments:

Post a Comment