Wednesday 1 August 2012

Holiday Catalogue

Today, the products from the new Holiday Catalogue become available. They will be available from August 1, 2012 until January 2, 2013. There are some great products for Christmas in the catalogue and it's hard for me to narrow down the things I should get.

 Many of the products are offered in bundles which I'm really happy about because you SAVE money just by buying them together! I'm really loving the Ornament Keepsake Bundle & Scentsational Season Bundle.  I'm also loving the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack. The holiday catalogue also offers new embossing folders, glitter paper & Stampin' Dazzle Markers! This catalogue is FULL of fun holiday products!

You can check out the catalogue online or click on the link on the left of my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment