Tuesday 31 July 2012

First Birthday's

One of Aubrey's first friends celebrated her First Birthday yesterday and we were so excited that we couldn't wait until her party. We made this card especially for her and it just had to have cupcakes on it because it matched the theme to her gift!



The colors used for the card are Pool Party, Summer Starfruit and Rich Razzleberry! I have retired ribbon that I refuse to get rid of because I love it so much and I use it all the time. This ribbon is from the 2009 catalogue...I don't normally hold onto things so long if they are not being used often, but when it comes to craft supplies, I always feel I can use it for something.

I used the International Bazzar Designer Paper and Create-A-Cupcake stamp set and Punch (another coordinating stamp set and punch)!! The scallop circle was cut out using the Big shot and the Scallop Circle Duo Bigz (which I just noticed is retired as well.)

For all the products on the card, please check out my online store. You can also join us on August 28th for out next class.

We had so much fun watching Zoey open her gift and can't wait to party with her on Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment