Thursday 16 August 2012

Sneak Peek

I've been busy this week creating cards for the next class. My little boy is moving around so fast now that I have to cram card making in his nap times. I'm soon going to have to close my craft room door just to keep him from getting into trouble!


I love all the bird stamps in the new catalogue. I used the Take Care stamp set for this card. I was going to CASE it from the catalogue (check out page 90). They built a paper nest using strips of card stock, but I liked how the card turned out without the paper nest.


This is a sneak peek of one of the cards we will be creating at the next class. The sentiment used on the card is from Petite Pairs and I used the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder. Baja Breeze is one of my favorite colors and I used that as the main color throughout the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment