Tuesday 4 September 2012

Back to Spool, Baby!

Hello from New Brunswick! My family and I are here on vacation visiting family and taking in the sights! I love this time of year in NB and tomorrow is our 3 year anniversary. Yesterday, we went apple picking and out to lunch in a little town and today, Aubrey and I went to his Great Nanny & Papa's to visit. While we were there, we went to see the Chickens & Turkeys they have and here is a cute picture of him.


Now, back to the main reason I came online today! I wanted to let everyone know about the great promotion Stampin' Up is offering for the month of September.


While the kids are heading back to school, Stampin' Up! is going back to 'spool'! For the month of September, get a FREE package of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon-an $12.25 value-for every $50 you spend!

That means FREE Stampin' Up In-Color Ribbon for every $50 you spend (before S&H) from now until September 30th. Spend $100, and you will receive 2 spools. Spend $200, receive 4 spools! I love this promotion!

Another reason for coming online was to show another card we created for the August Stamp Class. I always find myself making baby cards. The ideas for them just come to me so easily and they are always cute! This is the card we made:


Stamps: Baby Bundle, Word Play
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Primrose Petals, Patio Party DSP
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Primrose Petals, Jet Black StazOn.
Accessories: 1-3/8 Square Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Finishing Touches Edgelits.

No comments:

Post a Comment