Thursday 13 September 2012

Fabulous Birthday Card

Well, we're back from vacation and back to reality! My husband went back to work last night for the first time since vacation and I'm back at making cards whenever I get a free minute.

Today, I am dedicating myself to being creative. Last night, I was busy cutting paper and preparing for next weeks class and today I will be doing the same when my little guy goes down for his nap. I am having trouble with one of my designs right now, so I keep walking away from it, hoping I will get some inspiration.

Here is the final card we created in last month's class! I made this card for my Mom back in June for her birthday and it turned out just the way I hoped. I got the idea from the IB&C on page 83 (ps that's the page you can find the Fabulous Florets stamp set).

 
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake & Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry & Lucky Limeade
Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Teeny Tiny Wishes, En Francais
Accessories: Linen Thread, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Labels Collection Framelits, Pearl Basic Jewels.

I will be posting a SNEAK PEEK of one of next weeks class cards on Monday. Be sure to check back and if you'd like to join us, please RSVP by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment