Monday 1 April 2013

Busy Bunnies

Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla.
Ink: Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake.
Stamps: Ears to You, Teeny Wishes.
Accessories: Vintage Facet Buttons, Linen Thread, Vine Street Embossing Folder,
Labels Collection Framelits, Dimensionals.
Back home and back to work. We arrived home this morning at 5:30am and we were all exhausted. Our weekend was fun and full of family visits and yummy food. We were so happy when we got in and our little guy went right back to bed. We were even happier when we went to bed after him and he didn't wake up until after 9am.

 We also had great weather. Easter Sunday, the temperature was as high as 15 degrees Celsius. We were sitting outside soaking in the Vitamin D. It doesn't look like we will be getting that kind of weather here anytime soon.

When we arrived home yesterday, we were so happy to see less snow on the ground. I am looking forward to seeing green grass and flowers blooming. I am so done with winter!

The card I created last month was all about Green grass and Spring. I used the brayer technique again on the embossing folder to create the green background. The Stamp "Ears to You" was is only available until March 31st July 31st and I just had to have this stamp because the bunnies were too cute. I found the card needed a little something extra when putting it together, so I used the Vintage Faceted Buttons I earned from Sale-A-Bration.

I have another card class coming up on April 17th. If you would like to make more cards like this one you are more than welcome to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment