Friday 29 March 2013

Happy Easter Everybunny

Cardstock: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Watercolour paper.
DSP: More Amore
Ink:Staz On Jet Black, So Suede, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron
Stamps: Everybunny.
Accessories: Watercolour pen, Rosettes, Sticky Strip.  
Happy Easter Weekend every"bunny"! We made it to NB yesterday morning and Aubrey was very good for the 12 hour ride.

Aubrey has already spent some quality time with Grandma and Grumpy while my husband and I took my siblings to "The Great and Powerful Oz." It was a really good movie. We spent some time shopping and then out for dinner beforehand. We plan on spending some time around the house today and just relaxing. Our trip will be a quick one this time because we plan on leaving here Sunday night after dinner.

The card above was made using the Everybunny stamp set and it has become a favourite of mine. I don't often watercolour, but while creating this card I fell in love with doing it. I used the Suede ink pad to color the bunny and then used the markers sparingly so that I could shade where I wanted and draw the ink out to lighten areas. The Rosettes add something special to the card.

 I'm looking forward to seeing more family while home. This will be the last time I am home until my brother's wedding in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment