Friday 22 March 2013

Springing Forward

Cardstock: Whisper White.
DSP: Sycamore Street.
Ink: Rich Razzelberry.
Stamps: Flock Together, Made for You.
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack, Bird Punch,
Hearts-A-Flutter Framelit.
Life has been busy and I haven't been able to keep up. My hours have increased at work, my child is at daycare more days a week and I find myself exhausted when the end of the week rolls around. So, of course, I have been slacking with the blog.

The is a CASE'd card from Penny Smiles at stampsnsmiles.blogspot.com. By using the Hearts a flutter framelit, you can turn the little window into a birdcage!

The button and ribbon on this card are part of the Sale-A-Bration items that you can get for free if you spend $60 in product. There is only one day left to get you free items.

I promise to be back in the next few days with more cards I've made over the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment