Monday 25 March 2013

You're Amazing

Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla.
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight.
Stamps: You're Amazing.
Accessories: Stripes Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits,
 Itty Bitty Punch Pack Circle Punch, Dimensionals.
I finally got around to making Thank-you cards for my sons First Birthday. I wanted to keep with the theme of Carnival and found a card like this on Pinterest. I didn't use as many accessories as the card on there did because I wanted to keep it simple, but they turned out pretty cute! I still have a few more to hand out, but as I said in my last post, Life has been busy.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Weekends seem to go by so fast. Last week was my first full week of work since I started back at the end of January. Having an extra day off during the week was always good to get things done. I just don't seem to have enough time to do the things I want to do versus the things I need to do. I think, eventually, we will find a balance.

Next weekend will be better! I am looking forward to our trip to NB for the Easter weekend. It will be a fast, but fun trip. We haven't been to NB since September when Aubrey was only 6 months old. This time he will be exploring and I'm sure getting into plenty of things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment