Friday 26 April 2013

Up & Away Birthday

Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade.
Ink: Pumpkin pie, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo,
Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Real Red.
Stamps: Up, Up & Away, Itty Bitty Banners.
Accessories: Dimensionals.
Have you seen the retired list of Stamps & Accessories? I sat down last night with my 2012-2013 catalogue and slowly went through the list. I was upset to see some sets go and even more upset to see some of the accessories go (especially the embossing folders, I love embossing folders).

I made this card a few weeks ago because I really wanted to make a card with the Up, Up & Away. I made a card like this a few years ago. Using a post-it, I punched out a 2 1/2 in wide circle. Using the negative, I sponged with different colours in the circle starting with Pumpkin Pie, then Tangerine Tango and last with Daffodil Delight. I blended as best I could to make it look like a Sunset!

The grass was cut using the Scissor snips and cutting small strips and folding some pieces to make the grass look different lengths.

Up, Up & Away is one of the Stamp sets on the Retired list. If you would like to check out more of the retired items, check out my online store here!

I also got to check out the new Catalogue for 2013-2014! I am in LOVE with everything and I know I say that a lot, but I really love Stampin' Up products.  I can't wait to place my first order!

No comments:

Post a Comment