Friday 12 April 2013

Quilted Generations

Cardstock: Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla.
DSP: Patio Party.
Stamps: Memorable Moments.
Ink: Midnight Muse.
Accessories: Labels Collection Framelits, Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon,
Artisan Embellishments Kit, Dimensionals
Tomorrow is my Grammie's 70th Birthday! She also lives in NB, so I will not get to celebrate with her and the rest of the family, but I wanted her to have something special on her Birthday.

I don't know what this technique is called, but I wanted the card to look like a Quilt. I cut the Patio Party DSP into half inch strips and placed one strip in one direction and went from there.

I always loved spending time with my Grammie (and Grampie too) and I'm glad I got to spend some time with her while we were home for Easter. I am counting down the days until we get to go back. Here is a picture of our 4 generations!

Grammie (Alta), Mom (Sonya), Myself and my son, Aubrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment