Monday 18 February 2013

Whale you be mine?

Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Whisper White.
DSP: Sunshine & Sprinkles.
Ink: Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Basic Gray.
Stamps: Oh, Whale.
Accessories: Scallop Ribbon Punch, Happy Whale Clearlit.
Today, I have a day off from work and I am spending it with my sick little boy. We have been cuddling all weekend. On Sunday, my baby woke up with a nasty cough and didn't have the energy to do anything. We spent the day on the couch with lots of fluids and Tylenol to bring down his fever. This is his first real cold and I'm glad he made it a whole year without getting sick, but it's sad to see him so depleated of energy when he is a normally fast, full of energy little guy.

Besides dealing with my sick child this weekend, I was putting together cards for next weeks class. I think the girls attending will really like them. I wanted to make them bright and friendly and I also wanted to use some accessories from Sale-a-bration and that's exactly what I did. I will start to show them off next week.

The card above we created last month as one of my Valentine themed card.  I know I've said it in previous posts, but I really like making cards with this Stamp set. It has four different sayings for different occassions. I didn't use many accessories, but the Happy Whale Clearlit that coordinates with the Oh, Whale stamp set has many different pieces you can use with the Whale.

My family will be arriving on Wednesday and we are really looking forward to it. My mom & sister (who is only 9) will be attending my card class on Thursday. This will be my mom's first Card class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment