Thursday 14 February 2013

In my Heart-a-flutter

Cardstock: Primerose Petals, Pool Party, Basic Black, Very Vanilla.
DSP: More Amore.
Stamps: Hearts a flutter, Word Play.
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink, Primerose Petals, Pool Party, Versamark.
Accessories: Hearts a flutter framelits, Sponge, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Dimensionals.
I have seen so many different Chalkboard cards on the internet lately and I was wanting to create one so bad! I finally did for my last class and it became my favourite. I want to create so many different ones now for different occassions.

I used the White craft ink to smudge the black cardstock to make it look like chalk was erased. Then I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

The More Amore DSP is so much fun to use as well. It has great designs on both sides of the paper and it was hard to choose which side to pick from.

I've had someone in mind to send this card to and I can't wait till they receive it!





No comments:

Post a Comment