Monday 25 February 2013

The Biggest Sens Fan!

Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Very Vanilla.
Had his face painted at the Ottawa Senators game.
I have been having a fantastic few days with my family. My family came to visit from New Brunswick and we have become tourists in our own city. My brother, dad & husband all went to an Ottawa Senators game during the week and we've also gone bowling and walked the Rideau Canal. Today, we plan in going to a museum.

My youngest brother turned 11 while here and I had the greatest card made for him. He is the BIGEEST Ottawa Sens fan and I knew he would really like this card. No stamps were used in the making of this card, only cardstock.

I didn't have any of the Alphabet letters that would fit for the Vintage O on the jersey, so while making the card, I had an idea to use the O from my sons foam mat and it was perfect.

I think my brother has had a blast while here. He hasn't had an item on this week that wasn't something Ottawa Senators.

Receiving his card.

No comments:

Post a Comment