Monday 4 February 2013

Birthday Blitz

Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Whisper White.
DSP: Sunshine & Sprinkles.
Stamps: All for You, Create-a-Cupcake.
Ink: Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink.
Accessories: Create-A-Cupcake Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Long Oval Punch,Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired), Dazzling Details.  
We attended a first birthday on the weekend and it was a lot of fun. My son has many girlfriends and this was just one of their birthday's!

The theme of her party was polka dots and the card I made has many polka dots.  I love the colours in the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP. It coordinates with so many other colours from Stampin' Up!

I love watching my child grow and learn and it was so cute to see him around kids his own age, exploring and learning and taking everything in. He plays shy at first, but give him a few minutes and he's getting into everything. His new word this week is "Dog". It doesn't necessarily come out sounding like dog, but more like "Gog".

 We have so many birthday's coming up over the next month. Next week is my Son's birthday. I can't believe my baby is going to be One. He's changing so much. It's sad to see him grow up, but also wonderful to see him grow and change before my eyes.

Check back soon for more pictures of birthday cards I'll be creating in the month ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment