Thursday 7 February 2013

Embellish Amour

Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla.
Ink: Early Espresso, Rose Red.
Stamps: En Francais, Artistic Etchings.
Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Pearl Shimmer Paint, Mini Mister,
Sponge Daubers, Artisan Embellishment Kit.

My last class was all about Valentine's. Pretty cards are always my favourite and there is no better reason to make a pretty, girly card then Valentine's day.

None of my cards directly stated "Happy Valentine's Day" so they could all be used for any Lovey Dovey occassion.

For this card, I used some of the Artisan Embellishment accents. I've made a card like this in the past using different accents, but I adore the Artisan Embellishment kit. I love all the lace trims and buttons that come in the kit.

I also sprayed the Vanilla piece and the ribbon with Shimmer mist using the Pearl Shimmer Paint & alcohol. The Crumb Cake piece is sponged with Early Espresso ink.

My week is flying by and soon it's going to be my boy's First Birthday. I can't wait to show everyone what I have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment