Friday 18 January 2013

What "Whale" it be?

Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Whisper White.
DSP: Sunshine & Sprinkles.
Ink: Pacific Point, Marina Mist.
Stamps: Oh, Whale, A Word For You.
Accessories: Happy Whale Clearlit Die, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch,
Pierce Mat & Paper-Piercing tool, Dazzling Details, Googly Eyes.  
Boy or Girl?? Baby cards are so much fun to make. I probably make this type of card the most. Whether it was for when I had my son (almost a year ago) or making cards for friends that are having babies (which is the stage of life I am in right now), I seem to make them at least once a month.

I made the card above with the new "Oh, Whale" stamp set from the new Spring Catalogue. When I bought the stamp set, I knew I was going to need the Happy Whale Clearlit Die to go with it. I used the Googly Eyes from the Holiday Catalogue for the Whale's eye. I also used the little fish from the Clearlit die and dazzled them up with Dazzling Details.

Next week, I hope to have more posts up throughout the week. It will be my last week at home before I go back to work part-time.

Also a reminder that next Friday is the last day to RSVP for my stamp class on Thrusday, January 31st. We will be creating fun Valentine Cards with new products from the Spring Catalogue. I am very excited because I have been very busy creating some great cards for this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment