Monday 21 January 2013

Love for my Baby

Cardstock: Pink Piroutte, Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple/
DSP: More Amore.
Stamps: Hearts a Flutter, Lovely Letters Alphabet.
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Primrose Petals.
Accessories: Bakers Twine, Mini Brads, Hearts a Flutter Framelits,
Silver Glimmer Paper, Owl Punch. 
I've been wishing the week would slow down. My baby is off to his first trial day of daycare this morning and I've been hoping for months it would never come. It's hard to believe that my year with him has gone by so fast and next week I'll be off to work while he is taken care of by someone else.

I spent a few hours in my stamping room this weekend while he was asleep preparing classes for my first class of the new year. I want to make sure I have all cards ready because the class I am holding is also during my first week back at work. I'm sure it will go smoothly, but I like to be organized.

The card above was created using the new Hearts-a-flutter stamp set and cordinating framelit. I am having a lot of fun creating with this set. I also used a mini spritzer and created shimmer mist with the pearl shimmer paint. It was fun to sit a create for a bit and forget about what lies ahead of us for the next week.

Don't forget to RSVP for my class on January 31st, if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment