Thursday 3 January 2013

Whalecome to the Spring Catalogue!


Cardstock: Whisper White, Natural White.
DSP: Sunshine & Sprinkles.
Stamps: Oh, Whale.
Ink: Marina Mist.
Accessories: Happy Whale Clearlits Die, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder,
Pearl Basic Jewels, Dimensionals.
 
Christmas is over and the New Year is here! And so is the NEW Spring Catalogue from Stampin' Up.

I saw this card on Stampin' Up's Pinterest site and wanted to CASE it immediately, so this is what I did after my little guy went to bed last night! I changed up a few of the things they did to the original card and it turned out so cute! I wanted to use the Naturals White Cardstock to give the card some depth.

You can check out the new Spring Catalogue by clicking on the link on the left of the page. I LOVE everything in this catalogue and I can't wait to show you what I've been creating since I received my products.

The Clearance Rack has also been updated since Christmas and there are lots of great discounted products available.

No comments:

Post a Comment