Wednesday 19 December 2012

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Cardstock: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White.
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Petite Pairs.
Ink: Early Espresso, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler.
I wanted to keep one of my cards this year very simple. I did not use any "Extras" for this card. I struggled at first trying to keep it very plain and simple, but in the end it turned out great!

The new ink pads really help make the colors pop. The background trees were stamped off and then stamped on the cardstock to provide a lighter backdrop. That helped to make the green tree stand out.

The rush is now on to get things prepared for Christmas. I spent some of my weekend wrapping gifts and baking more cookies. I think I will be taking the cookies with me wherever I go over the holidays because I made quite a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment