Friday 21 December 2012

Snowball Fight

Cardstock: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White.
Stamps: Snow Much Fun, Snowflake Soiree.
Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White Craft Ink.
Accessories: Dimensionals.
Today is the best day for a Snowball Fight!

This card was "Snow Much Fun" to make. It does take some time to put together, but when it was complete, I was very happy with it.

I started by stamping the snowman with StazOn on Whisper White paper and then cut him out leaving with arms behind. I then stamped the snowman again on the pool party paper. I glued the White Snowman onto the Pool party and then his arms appeared!

The Whisper White cardstock was then ripped to create snow and the snowball and bird was stamped twice and cut out and popped up with dimensionals.

You can't really see the background on this card, but I stamped snowflakes with the smallest stamp from the Snowflake Soiree set.

I hope everyone has Snow Much Fun this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment