Thursday 13 December 2012

Proud of You

Cardstock: Basic Grey, More Mustard, Very Vanilla.
DSP: Howlstooth & Scaringbone.
Stamps: You're Amazing.
Ink: More Mustard.
Accessories: 3/16" Metallic Brads, 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon, Apothecary Accents Framelits,
Dimensionals.
Today is brother's Birthday. He turns 26 and he will be celebrating his Birthday in the Maritimes! I made this card for him. My brother has been in British Columbia training with the Navy for the past year and he graduated last week! I am so proud of him and very happy that he is finally close to home.
 
I made the card above for my brother's Birthday.It is very simple, mostly because I find it hard to make masculine cards, but the patterned paper is his style. The paper is called Howlstooth & Scaringbone and you can find it in the Holiday Catalogue. All products are available until January 2nd, so be sure to get the products you love before then.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment