Friday 7 December 2012

Away in a Manger

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse.
Ink: Midnight Muse, Versamark.
Stamps: Greetings of the Season.
Accessories: Apothecary Framelits, Gold Embossing Powder, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder,
Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber.
 
It has been a very busy week around here. I had my last card class of the Season on Tuesday and it was so much fun. I had a few new faces and it was great to show them the art of Stamping!

The card above was made in our class. It was a bit complicated and lots of techniques, but I really wanted to use this set. We embossed the Midnight Muse cardstock with Lacy Brocade embossing folder and then heat embossed the "First Christmas" set with gold embossing powder.

If anyone wants to join my classes in the New Year, I have the new dates on my Upcoming Events page!

No comments:

Post a Comment