Tuesday 11 December 2012

Frosty the Snowman

Cardstock: Pool Party, Real Red, Whisper White.
Stamps: Snow Much Fun, Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Ink: Stazon Jet Black Ink, Real Red, Pool Party, Basic Black.
Accessories: Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels,
Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder Punch.
I finally have all my cards addressed and ready for the mail! I spent the weekend preparing for Christmas. I baked for our cookie exchange and did some cleaning and I feel better knowing that it's done.  I know Christmas is still 2 weeks away, but I feel really behind this year.

This card is really cute! It was another card that was part of my last Christmas card class. If anyone would like to join my classes in the New Year, my Upcoming Event page is updated. Please RSVP if you would like to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment