Wednesday 30 October 2013

Skipping November

Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Natural White.
Stamps: Dictionary, Regarding Dahilias.
Ink: Smoky Slate, Midnight Muse.
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Window Frames Framelits, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Tag Punch (non SU)
So I saw a layout like this near the end on the Stampin' Up Catalogue(pg 196). The card was 4x4, but I have a hard time making cards that are 4x4 and wanted to try a standard layout.

I love these colours together and find the little rhinestones really pulled it all together. My new favourite framelit are the Window Frames.

When I took the picture of the card, it was a beautiful day a few weeks ago. The temperature has severely changed since then. This morning I dressed my son in his winter clothes and I grabbed my winter jacket. I am not ready for winter. I am also not looking forward to November. November is my least favourite month & I wish we could skip over the month and move into December.

On another note, my first of two Christmas Card classes is happening next week and I am beyond excited for it. I have so much left to do to prepare, but the cards I have made for it are awesome and I can't wait to show them off! There are only 2 spots left if you are still looking to join!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card and blog. I am going over to FOLLOW YOU. If you would like to take a peak at my blog www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca
    I am from Calgary, AB so nice to join up with a Canadian.

    ReplyDelete