Monday 21 October 2013

Nature Walks

Cardstock: Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Early Espresso.
Stamps: Wetlands.
Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Baked Brown Sugar.
Accessories: Stylish Stripes TIEF, Natural Wood Buttons, Linen Thread.  
It's Monday again. I don't know where the weekends go. This one was slower than last weekend, but knowing that I have a busy day at work today just makes me wish the weekend was a few hours longer, or that I got to sleep in a little longer!

We also didn't have the same weather as last weekend, but we spent as much time out and about while we had what little sun we had. Sunday ended up being errands all morning, but Saturday was fun.

My husband received free vouchers through his work to go to Saunders Farm for the day. It was for all members of his work so we ended up meeting up with another couple we know who has a little girl the same age as my son. Saunders Farm was a lot of fun! We spent the first part of the morning on a huge slide at the entrance to the farm. My son was doing circles going up and down and my husband and I had to take turns taking him because he didn't stop! We also spent a lot of time with the farm animals and then went on a wagon ride.

We left right around nap time and then I went off to a hair appointment. I decided I really needed a change and a change is what I did! My hair is now Auburn coloured with copper and blond highlights. I really love my hairdresser! She knew exactly what I wanted!

The card created for this blog post reminds me of a walk we took last weekend. We have a pond in our subdivision and it makes for a good nature walk. Throughout the summer, there were lots of ducks and Canadian geese and sometimes to odd heron. Cattails surround the pond and at the right time of the evening, you can catch the sunset!

Baked Brown sugar and Soft sky are slowly becoming new favourites of mine. I also love the new Stylish lines TIEF. I feel like it can make a card look really elegant.

I posted and event to my Christmas Card class on Friday night. I now only have 3 spots remaining! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment