Monday 4 April 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


WOW! I am soo honored. I woke up this morning to a comment from Peggy at Stampin' Peg. She awarded me the stylish blogger award! I haven't been blogging that long and it's such an honor to receive this! You can check out Peggy's blog Here .

Upon receiving this award I must…

1. Thank the person who gave this award to me and link back to their blog, thanks Peggy!
2. Share 8 things about myself

      1. I am from New Brunswick, Canada
      2. Happily married to my husband Adrian.
      3. I have 2 dogs: Ezra the Boston Terrier & Nova a Jack Russel/Chihuahua mix. They are my babies and I don't know what I'd do without them.
      4. I love to stamp! Whether it's making cards or scrapbooking! 
      5. I am a nurse
      6. I have lived in New Brunswick, Alberta, Manitoba & Ontario, but have travelled to all provinces! 
      7. My favorite shows are Grey's Anatomy, True Blood, & The Vampire Diaries.
      8. Have been a SU demo for 5 months.

4. Leave a comment on their blogs and let them know they have received this award.

I'm soo happy I found a hobby I enjoy so much and can enjoy with everyone else!
Thanks again, Peggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment