Friday 29 April 2011

"Royal" Wedding Card

People around the world will all have there televisions tuned to the Royal Wedding probably all day. My mental alarm clock told me to get up this morning at 4:52am and because I couldn't get back to sleep, I turned my tv on and watched as all the Royals entered Westminster Abbey. I think I may be a bit tired by the end of the day (our summer hours start today at work and I have to go in early), but I think it was all worth it. Like most women around the world, I was most excited to see what her dress looked like and I was not disappointed!

I have decided to post a card I made a few months ago for a wedding. This card feature the Manhattan Flowers embossing folder and it stands out more on this card because the raised up part of the card is painted by hand with Shimmer Paint! After handpainting all this card needed were a few pearls and the stamp "Happy I do day" from the Wordplay set.

You can find all these products on the online store! I hope everyone enjoys the wedding today and "Happy I do Day" to the Royal Couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment