Monday 17 June 2013

You're my Hero

Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, Real Red, Whisper White.
Stamps: You're my Hero.
Ink: Island Indigo, Real Red, Basic Black.
Accessories: Chevron Embossing Folder, Oval Framelits, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Dimensionals.
I am really getting sick of all this rainy weather! I'm glad we got one day of sun this weekend, but I really wish Father's Day would've been a little sunnier.

My son and I woke my husband at 10:30am with hugs and kisses followed by a small gift (my husband worked till 3am). We kept Father's day pretty low key with his favourite lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant.  The card above was his Father's day card.

My husband is a police officer with the Ottawa Police Service. It is a job he loves and is very proud of the work he does. The first set I had to buy from the new catalogue, obviously had to be the "You're my Hero" set.

There are so many different ways I can create cards with this set as my SIL is also going to school for paramedic.

My mom will be here on Friday evening  and I am very excited. She is coming by herself and will be here for 5 days. It will be a busy 5 days, but my son will love getting to spend time with just Grandma.

I hope to post more throughout the week. I have been slacking with my creativity lately and I'm hoping that I find inspiration soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment