Wednesday 8 May 2013

Flowers for Mother's Day

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Whisper White.
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes,FAbulous Florets, Lovely Letters.
Ink: So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Raspberry Ripple.
 
I don't know where my "Ink-spiration" went. Lately, I have been procrastinating! I go into my craft room and walk back out. Our weeks seem to merge into each other now and with the beautiful weather we have been having, I find there is no time to stamp!

I went to a meeting my upline had last month and a card like this was demonstrated. I loved the technique that was taught, so I used it in my own class.

The Whisper White cardstock was masked with note paper and was adhered to the grid paper with tape to keep it in place. We then stamped around and over the masked note paper with the Summer Silhouettes and Fabulous Florets. After, we peeled off the notepaper and a white spot appeared. With a ruler and the basic grey marker we drew a line on either side where the note paper use to be. It creates a layer without using extra paper. I then stamped MOM with the Lovely Letters stamp set (which is retiring on May 31st).

If you are interested in any of my classes or my upcoming OPEN HOUSE, please check out the upcoming events page or Like me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/glitteringstamps .

No comments:

Post a Comment