Friday 10 June 2011

Biker Dad's

Both my father and my husband's father own Harley's and love to ride. I bought this stamp set last year because I knew I could get a lot of use out of it! This year, I wanted to make Father Day cards with them and decided to go a bit rustic.

This card uses Soft Suede and Early Espresso cardstock along with the Newsprint DSP. I roughed up the edges, used some vintage brads and "VOILA"

We are celebrating Father's Day a bit early this year because we are heading to Florida next week for a nice vacation. I can't wait!

If you need to know about any more Stampin' Up products, take a look at the online store.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice idea, TFS. Now following from SC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! I think I recognize you from Marlayne's meetings :)

    I'm "following" you by the way. I randomly selected your website from the huge long list that was started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT Card! Just stopped by from SC, I hope you stop by my blog and follow me too:) http://www.lauraleestamps.com

    ReplyDelete