Sunday 22 May 2011

Sail into the Sunset

Today's card was CASE'd from Mary Brown. I'm still playing around with the Sail Away stamp that I purchased from the summer mini and just had to try this sunset out!

The sunset was sponged using pumpkin pie and crushed curry ink. I made a template using a Post It note. Soo simple!

Another cool thing that I completely forgot about, and again learned from Mary Brown is masking the sails. I stamped the image twice, once on the card and another time on a white piece of card stock. Then I cut the sails out and pasted them over the other!

You can check out Mary's blog here!

1 comment:

  1. this is gorgeous I shall have a go at this one.
    I am now following you from SC and would love you to follow me too.
    www.kazzasworld/blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete